STAR Home Maintenance services support you to live in your own home- independently and safely.
Many of us struggle to maintain our homes as we get older. STAR Home Maintenance services will look after general repairs and care of your house or garden, so you can simply enjoy the comforts of your home without having to worry about chores such as mowing the lawn or cleaning glass doors and windows.
STAR Home Maintenance services include:
- lawn mowing, edge trimming and weed spraying ( Please note that this service is available for a maximum of 8 hours per client per year)
- general handyman work - including replacing fly screen mesh and tap washers
- gutter cleaning (limited to once a year per client)
- pressure washing outdoor pathways
- washing outside windows (limited to once a year per client)
- installation, repair, and maintenance of smoke alarms and batteries
- referrals to pre-qualified contractors- such as electricians, plumbers, air-conditioning specialists and tree loppers
- spring cleaning packages (limited to once a year per client)
- information, advice and support for home safety, security and repairs
STAR Home Maintenance services are currently available in Redlands, and select suburbs in Logan and Gold Coast areas. Please call STAR on 3821 6699 to find out more.
Note: STAR Home Maintenance services may be subsidised for those aged 65 and over, or those aged 50 or over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People who are eligible for the Commonwealth Home Support Program(CHSP). Contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 for more information.