5 Steps to Your NDIS Plan
The NDIS is all about helping YOU achieve your life goals. You choose and control how, when and where your supports are provided.
5 Steps to your NDIS Plan
- Check your eligibility. Visit the NDIS website www.ndis.gov.au. STAR can assist you in getting ready for your meeting with the NDIA Planner. Call us on 3821 6699 to book your free, one-on-one NDIS pre-planning session.
- Develop your first plan with your NDIA Planner. They will discuss your goals, the services you currently receive and those you’d like to receive in future. Your plan will have a support budget.
- Once your plan is finalised, an NDIS representative will get in touch with you to discuss how to put it into action.
- Contact your NDIS service provider such as STAR.
- Review your NDIS plan yearly to monitor progress and ensure you are getting the best support you need.
Why Choose STAR for your NDIS and Disability Support Services?
Each one of us has unique needs, aspirations and life goals. That’s why we work with you to develop a personalised care plan.
- With STAR you will have a single point of contact for all your NDIS services.
- STAR Disability Support Workers are professionally trained and qualified to serve with dignity, compassion and respect.
- We are committed to supporting people to live independently in their own homes and engage with their communities.
- We have more than 20 years of experience in assisting the elderly, frail and those with disabilities enjoy their best quality of life.
- Download STAR NDIS brochure.
Call STAR now on 07 3821 6699 or email email@example.com to discuss how we can help you achieve your goals.
More About the NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians under the age of 65, living with a significant and permanent disability, and their families and carers. The scheme is administered by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
To start receiving NDIS services, first, you need to have your eligibility assessed by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). Visit NDIS.gov.au for more information on NDIS Eligibility.
We are keen to assist you to get more of NDIS. Give us a call on 3821 6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get NDIS ready.