Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
STAR Community Services is committed to the safety of all our clients, staff and people who we work with and their wellbeing is our highest priority.
We are following the expert advice of the Department of Health to help contain the spread of the COVID-19 strain of the Coronavirus and to ensure we are prepared should it impact on our service delivery.
Please also read Emergency Updates.
STAR has in place infection control practices, and have implemented the following:
- Staff have been trained in Universal Infection Control procedures
- Staff have been issued with Hygiene Kits which contains antibacterial wipes and gel, gloves and disposable bags
- Staff have been directed to clean all areas in the vehicle which have been in close contact with clients with antibacterial wipes and spay after each trip
- At the end of each day, all vehicles are thoroughly cleaned with antibacterial cleaning products
- STAR office surfaces are regularly cleaned with antibacterial wipes and sprays.
During the outbreak of the COVID-19 and for the safety of all, we are requesting that if you are receiving any services from STAR and
- you think you may have been in contact with someone who has or is suspected of having coronavirus or
- you have any of the symptoms in the diagram below or
- you are being tested for or diagnosed with Coronavirus
Please contact STAR on 3821 6699 your call will be directed to the appropriate person to discuss how we can support you.