CODI and STAR- Keeping the Ipswich community moving
For more than 35 years, CODI is helping the Ipswich residents live independently and stay connected to their community.
CODI offers convenient and flexible transport options for seniors, frail and those with disabilities. CODI transport services are available to any resident of Ipswich who needs assistance with transport, for social and medical appointments, including door-to-door transportation to and from:
- Everyday chores e.g. shopping, banking, post office, library
- Visiting family and friends
- Social outings, birthdays
- Gym, swimming, hairdressing appointments
- Any other medical or non-medical appointment
- CODI also organises Lunch Club and Traveller’s Club. Call us to find out more.
Government subsidy may be available for those aged 65 and over, or aged 50 or over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Call CODI for more information on eligibility for subsidised services.
To book your next trip, please call CODI on 07 3282 7877 or email email@example.com
New CODI Office Location
For your convenience and ease of access, we are moving our office to a great new accessible location.
Find us at Shop 1, Number 5 Jacaranda Street, East Ipswich.