STAR Community Services has a personalised transport service for those who are not able to access public transport and/or do not have access to a private vehicle.
Those who are not subsidised (private passenger) are invited to access STAR which is competitively discounted.
It is a door-to-door transport service for your non-urgent needs. This may include
- social and medical appointments
- shopping trips
- visits to family and friends, social activities
- non-urgent doctor’s appointments.
Call us now to book your next trip or book online.
STAR has a fleet of cars, standard passenger buses and buses that have been adapted for carrying clients in wheelchairs. Our volunteer drivers also provide their own vehicles on roster.
- Available 6 days a week, except on Public Holidays.
- The service is mostly subsidised but also involves a co-payment by a client and their carer to cover the cost of the service.
- Check out our transport costs .