CHSP Team Leader
STAR Community Services is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated CHSP Team Leader. STAR Community Services LTD is a leading not-for-profit organisation providing transport, aged care, and disability support services to the elderly, frail, and those with disabilities. We are proud to support members of our community enjoy a healthier, independent life. We are currently servicing Redlands, Ipswich and select suburbs in the Logan and Gold Coast areas.
Purpose of the Position
The purpose of the position is to provide strong leadership, mentoring and guidance to a team of committed staff whilst adhering to service delivery standards. You will have a person centric focus with the ability to collaborate with other leaders and both internal and external stakeholders ensuring smooth daily operations of the Intake and CHSP Home Maintenance/ Modifications team. The Team Leader is expected to provide leadership to the team and to participate in service sector support, collaboration and capacity building activities as required to meet STAR’s objectives. Your proactive approach and positive attitude will ensure our clients receive the best possible service in a manner that is reflective of STAR’s community Services’ values of respect, dignity and empowerment.
What the role involves, but not limited to:
- Lead, mentor and train the CHSP Intake Team to ensure a coordinated and consistent approach whilst providing quality support and supervision.
- Assist to resolve queries at first point of contact for Intake where possible
- Manage, monitor and report activities of the My Aged Care (MAC) portal
- Manage the operations of the CHSP funded aged care programs (home maintenance and home modification services) including effective coordination and control of resources, budgets and staff
- Ensure development, implementation and monitoring of relevant Commonwealth Home Support plans are in collaboration with clients and or their support networks
- Work with other Team Leaders with in Client Planning and Service Delivery Team to facilitate coordinated community support outcomes
- Ensure all funding requirements under the CHSP are met with key reporting milestones achieved
- Develop policies and protocols that adapt to new and changing business requirements
- Contact STAR for a detailed position description
Benefits for joining STAR:
- Salary Packaging
- Being part of a culture that makes a daily difference in people's lives.
- The opportunity to work with an extended supportive team of passionate and dedicated professionals
- A chance to be part of one of Queensland’s most well respected and recognised non-profit organisations
- Exceptional support from a proactive management team.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant qualifications in Human Services, Aged Care, or related discipline is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality services underpinned by continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised and as part of a team
- Understanding and commitment to the vision and values of STAR Community Services.
To apply for this role, email your letter of application, Key Selection Criteria & resume to email@example.com.