Volunteer Tutors in Learning Support CSH258
We are looking for volunteer tutors for the 2021 school year for our local high school.
Can you help support local high school students?
(fulfil any of these criteria)
1. Basic skills in literacy & numeracy
2. Basic skills in manual arts (woodwork/metalwork/graphics)
3. Basic skills in cooking
4. Basic language skills (Japanese/Chinese/French)
5. Willing to support students in classes & one to one/small group situation
6. Willing to take on a challenge
7. Good sense of humour
Successful applicants will have to obtain a Blue Care, which we can assist you with at no cost.
Positions are located in Cleveland area.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer Tutor please send your Expression of Interest and resume (including two referees preferably) to email@example.com, plus complete our online registration form.