Volunteer Coffee Shop Assistant TCF01
Local not-for-profit, The Cage Youth Foundation, is seeking volunteers with previous hospitality experience who want to join a growing, bustling community charity.
The Volunteer Coffee Shop Assistant duties include:
- ensuring café areas are warm and welcoming
- café set up, including turning on coffee machine and food warmer
- making tea and coffee
- customer service, including taking orders, money and using EFTPOS
- stock control
- general cleaning and tidying up
Skills and qualifications required for this volunteer role:
- barista experience
- great customer service skills and have a friendly attitude
- Blue Card and National Police Check (organisation can assist with these)
This is an ongoing role and the organisation will provide onsite training to successful applicants.
If you meet the above criteria and are available for a shift/s from 8am to 1pm on any day between Monday and Thursday, they would love to hear from you.
Please forward your current Resume and an Expression of Interest to Linda Grieve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This is a Centrelink approved activity.