All not-for-profit organisations based in Redlands are invited to become members of Volunteering Redlands.
Volunteering Redlands are currently restructuring our membership and will be finished shortly. We will share our new membership structure for the financial year 2021-2022 asap.
The new membership structure will be tiered to allow local community organisations and not for profits to choose a level of membership that suits your needs.
Volunteering Redlands will still offer a fee for service for non-paying members who would like to use our services.
The current membership fee of $55 (GST inclusive) will be our baseline membership. It includes:
- a reserved stall space at the annual Celebration of Volunteers
- promotion of two volunteer roles per year on the Volunteering Redlands webpages
- your organisation's logo and a brief description of your organisation and the services it offers
- the opportunity to nominate volunteers for the annual Volunteer Recognition Award. The award celebrates the spirit of volunteering and recognises volunteers across the community for their exemplary volunteerism.
- nominations are made quarterly, all nominees will receive a Certificate of Recognition and be entered for the annual award
- award winners receive a cash prize plus a donation made to a charity of their choice
- contact us for more information
For more information on becoming a member please contact us on 07 3086 0000 or email: email@example.com.