STAR Seniors Home Care Expo 2022
STAR Home Care Expo is all about supporting you in your aged care journey.
STAR Seniors Home Care Expo
Wednesday February 2, 2022, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
The Glen Hotel, Eight Mile Plains
- Get the how? why? and what? of in-home aged care services- all under one roof
- Guest Speaker presentation on how to access entry level aged care services
- One-on-one help and advice about Home Care Packages, without the jargon
- STAR can help with on the spot referrals to My Aged Care (for eligible clients)
- All you need to know about a range of services to support your independence viz. transport, home maintenance companionship, social activities, technology training and more!
- Come along for an informative, social day out. Free Entry. Enjoy morning tea.
Whether you are already using aged care services, thinking about aged care yourself, or have a loved one requiring some services- you will find the expo useful.
Book now! Complete the form below or call 3821 6699 to register.
IMPORTANT: Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required to enter the venue. The health and wellbeing of our clients and staff is our top priority. If you are unwell with COVID-like symptoms we kindly ask that you stay home. Along with signing in using the QR Code at the event please remember to wear masks, use hand sanitizer and maintain social distancing. Thank you for your cooperation in staying COVID Safe.