Volunteer Tutors in Learning Support
The Cleveland District State High School need Volunteer Tutors to support students to succeed in 2022.
Apply your knowledge to help local high school students achieve their goals.
Do you have any of the skills below and feel confident you can help local high school students to improve their learning outcomes? Ever thought about tutoring?
Cleveland State High School need Volunteer Tutors for the following areas in 2022:
- Basic skills in literacy & numeracy
- Basic skills in manual arts (woodwork/metalwork/graphics)
- Basic skills in cooking
- Basic language skills (Japanese/Chinese/French)
Volunteer Tutors will support students in classes, in small groups, and/or one on one.
Successful applicants will need to:
- have a good sense of humour and patience
- obtain a Blue Care (the High School will assist you with at no cost)
- be able to build rapport with students
Successful applicants will receive training.
- Please complete our Online registration form.
- email email@example.com with your resume, or a brief outline of your work history & experience
- provide contact details for two referees.