Volunteer Social Media Ambassador needed
Redfest is a community organisation that delivers the fabulous annual Redfest Strawberry Festival. The local festival has been taking place for over 60 years now, and is going from strength to strength.
They are currently looking for new Volunteer Social Media Ambassadors to join their fun, energetic team and who will help them work towards their shared goal of presenting the best Redfest Strawberry Festival yet!
Social media is an important tool, which Redfest would like to maximise the benefits by using it well and strategically to reach targeted audiences to let people know what exciting activities can be expected at this year's event.
The successful volunteer Social Media Ambassador will:
- be confident in creating and maintaining a social media plan that will promote this year's Redfest Strawberry Festival in September 2022!
- have experience in building a strong interactive social media presence across all platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- updating the Redfest website as necessary
- use their creativity to make eye catching & informative posts
- 'like', comment, and interact with followers
- be comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
- be able to commit to the role.
The successful applicants will need to be 18 or over and provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccinations.
The role is available to people of all abilities. The successful applicant will be given an induction to Redfest and the Committee.
If you are interested in this role please complete our online registration form and email your resume, or a brief outline of your work history and experience, plus contact details for two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Centrelink approved activity.
Redfest is also recruiting a Committee Secretary - click here to learn more.