Redlands Hockey Saturday morning Canteen Volunteers
Redlands Hockey Association Inc. is looking for volunteers to assist in their canteen on Saturday mornings from 23 April to 11 September 2022, between the hours of 8am - 12pm.
This is a great role for hockey fans and/or a volunteer looking to get some hospitality experience. Or someone looking for a social volunteering role on the weekends.
The Volunteer Canteen Assistant duties include:
- assisting with the food preparation
- customer service, including taking orders, money handling and using EFTPOS
- general cleaning and tidying up.
Skills and qualifications required for this volunteer role:
- ability to assist in food preparation
- great customer service skills and a friendly disposition
- being a hockey fan (not necessary, but helps!)
- COVID-19 vaccinations (or prepared to get + provide certificate)
- Blue Card (organisation can assist with this)
- successful applicants must be over 14 years of age
The hours required are from 8am - 12pm, but can be flexible (preference for assistance in the earlier part of the morning where possible).
This role is for 20 weeks maximum and the organisation will provide onsite training to successful applicants.
If you meet the above criteria and are available from April to September this year, we want to hear from you.
*Centrelink approved activity.