STAR is seeking Volunteer Administration Assistants
STAR Community Services provides a range of important services that support our community, including our elderly and people with disabilities.
STAR is recruiting several volunteers who have some admin experience to join our team for one or more days each week.
Key responsibilities include:
- preparation of client documentation
- communicating with clients and stakeholders, via phone, email and face to face
- assisting with client activities, greeting clients, taking bookings
- data entry and filing
- assisting with client and service provider accounts
- other duties as needed
- previous administration experience preferred
- good communication and organisational skills
- demonstrated computer skills
- the ability to learn and use online tools and software programs
- attention to detail
- interest in supporting our community
All positions within STAR Community Services require applicants to undergo and maintain an NDIS Workers' Screening Check (which includes a National Police Check). STAR will assist all successful applicants with this.
Volunteers must be 18 or over and have a current Flu vaccination.
Interested? Please complete our online registration form. And email email@example.com with your resume OR a brief outline of your work history, skills & experience + plus contact details for two referees.
Please note we aim to recruit volunteers who are able to make a commitment to the organisation. In return we provide training and support, flexibility and a friendly supportive environment.
*Centrelink approved activity.