Transport for NDIS participants
Easy and affordable door-to-door transport for NDIS participants.
STAR Community Services has a personalised transport service for those who are not able to access public transport and/or do not have access to a private vehicle.
It is a door-to-door transport service for all your non-urgent needs, including
- social and medical appointments
- everyday tasks such as shopping, banking etc
- visits to family and friends, social activities, day trips
- visits to gym, swimming, library
- non-urgent doctor’s appointments.
Call us now to book your next trip.
Existing clients can book online.
STAR has a fleet of cars, standard passenger buses and buses that have been adapted for carrying clients in wheelchairs. Our volunteer drivers also provide their own vehicles.
- Available 5 days a week, except on public holidays.
- The service is government subsidised for eligible clients but also involves a co-payment by a client and their carer to cover the cost of the service.
- Check out our transport costs
- Those who are not eligible under any government funded/subsidised schemes are welcome to access STAR as private passengers. Inquire about our rates on 07 3821 6699.
We are an approved NDIS and Aged Care Service Provider. Transport services are available under NDIS Package.
Government subsidy may be available for those aged 65 and over, or those aged 50 or over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People. Call 07 3821 6699 for more information.
This service is currently available in Redlands, Logan, Ipswich, Southern Downs and Gold Coast.
Book STAR Community Transport Online Now. (Existing Clients only).