Become a Volunteering Redlands member
Become a member of Volunteering Redlands and let us help your organisation find the right volunteers!
Volunteering Redlands represents the interests of volunteers and community groups that utilise the services of volunteers. Volunteering Redlands (VR) is funded by Star Community Services and grant applications as sourced. We operate as a community based non-profit organisation managed mostly by volunteers.
Volunteering Redlands are offering a tiered style of membership.
The tiered membership structure allows local community organisations and not for profits to choose a level of membership that suits your needs.
Want to become a VR member? Complete the VR Online Membership Form.
For more information on becoming a member please contact Tracey Foley on 07 3821 6699 or email email@example.com.
|| Cost (GST incl.)
| Blue Star
- This is a fee for service option.
- Single ad on Volunteering Redlands’ website (includes phone screening & ref checks)
- Other services available on request
| Bronze Star
| Silver Star
Bronze Star plus
- Advertising of up to 5 volunteer roles per year in total (on website and on social media)
- including volunteer matching
- phone screening & reference checking potential volunteers
- post-volunteer placement follow up with member & volunteer
- Invitation to participate in quarterly Members Networking event hosted by Volunteering Redlands, which will include:
- Guest speaker
- Training opportunities
- Afternoon/morning tea
- Celebrate 2 of your volunteers per year (via Volunteer Award nomination form)
- Article/profile on social media or
- Article/profile on Volunteering Redlands’ website
- One on one meeting with your organisation to discuss how Volunteering Redlands can support your needs
- Volunteering Redlands/STAR Community Services speaker service
- If we have available staff with knowledge/experience to speak at relevant events
- One ad per annum in Volunteering Redlands’ quarterly newsletter launching in 2023
| Gold Star
|| Silver Star plus
- Unlimited annual advertising and recruitment of volunteer roles
- Volunteering Redlands to promote volunteer roles on other appropriate platforms where necessary/possible (including on the Volunteering Queensland website)
- Display of your organisation’s banner at any Volunteering Redlands event(Member organisation to provide banner)
- Your organisation’s logo displayed in Volunteering Redlands’ quarterly Newsletter
- Evaluation conducted with volunteers (placed by VR) & provide feedback to member
- Your organisation can submit an article in Volunteering Redlands’ newsletter annually
Or if you prefer you can ‘pay it forward’ and nominate a fee for service or Bronze member to have a promotional article in place of your organisation.