In-home aged care
Enjoy the comforts of your own home in your senior years. Call STAR on 3821 6699 to access a range of subsidised in-home aged care services designed to support your independence.
STAR In-home aged Care Services a range of entry-level services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP), including
- Home maintenance and gardening
- Home modifications
- Social programs and activities
- Companionship services
- Technology training program
- Hoarding and downsizing assistance
- Domestic assistance
More about Commonwealth Home Support Program or CHSP services: CHSP services are funded by the Australian Government to provide a range of entry – level aged care services for older people who need assistance to live independently in their homes. Read more about CHSP services on My Aged Care Website or call 1800 200 422.
Need help with the My Aged Care referral process for CHSP services? Simply call STAR on 3821 6699. We are here to assist you.
Your Care, Your Way. We are committed to putting you in control of your care. With STAR, you have the choice and flexibility that enables you to live well and independently in your own home, for longer.
- Our services are available 7 days a week. STAR will work with you to determine the best schedule for your care.
- Choose temporary or long-term care.
- We do an in-depth assessment of your needs, medical condition, and lifestyle, and match you with the most suitable care service.
- We are currently servicing Redlands, Ipswich, Darling Downs, Logan and Gold Coast
- * Services are subject to availability and eligibility criteria. Please call STAR for more information.
STAR Community Services is an award winning Aged Care, NDIS and Disability Support Services provider servicing Redlands, Darling Downs, Logan, Ipswich and Gold Coast.
Companionship services, Home Maintenance, Domestic Assistance, and In-home respite services. STAR is an approved Aged Care Services Provider. Call 3821 6699 to get started.