STAR Tech Program for Seniors
Feeling left behind in the digital world?
NOW is the best time to get online!
Option 1: Learn on your own digital device (e.g. iPad, Android Tablet, Smart Phone) and at your own pace via one-on-one sessions in your home.
Option 2: If you don't have a device, the program offers a new Android Tablet and full training to get you started.
The STAR Tech program is all about supporting you in using technology confidently. Call 3821 6699.
Get more information about this program here:
Why get online? Stay in touch with family and friends- chat, email and make video calls; read news and books online; watch videos, listen to music; learn how to use myGov; browse the internet to research topics of interest, learn new skills; do online banking and shopping safely.
- All participants are offered 12 months of support. Program fee applies.
- Participants must have access to wi-fi (wireless) internet.
- Workshops are held at Cleveland, Ipswich, Russell Island, Macleay Island and North Stradbroke Island. Ask for a program calendar for upcoming dates.
- Open to residents of Ipswich, Redlands, Bay Islands and North Stradbroke Island; aged 65 and over or aged 50 and over for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Conditions apply.
- Supported by the Australian Government Department of Health through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme Innovation Funding
Call STAR on 3821 6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org