Nothing on this site is or purports to be advice. You should not rely on any information on or linked to this website. If you need advice, you should seek personal professional advice based on your own circumstances. While every effort is made to ensure the information and links on this website are accurate, the technology is changing at such a speed that the information and links may not always be up to date. Website material is not legal advice.
Any content, including publications and email newsletters, on this website, is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of general interest. This information is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute legal advice of any form. We at Star Community Services attempt to ensure that the content is current but we do not guarantee its currency. You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the content.
Star Community Services is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus. Star Community Services makes no warranties or representations about this website or any of the content. We exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this website, its content or the information on it. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of this website or the content is limited as provided under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (s68A). We will never be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of the use of this website, including loss of business profits.
- STAR Community Services Ltd (ABN 26 729 619 090) (STAR Community Services) is pleased to welcome you to this website. On this website you will find a range of information and content about STAR Community Services for your personal use and reference.
- The information contained on or linked to this website is general information. Nothing on this site is or purports to be advice. You should not rely on any information on or linked to this website. If you need advice, you should seek personal professional advice based on your own circumstances. While every effort is made to ensure the information and links on this website are accurate, the technology is changing at such a speed that the information and links may not always be up to date. Website material is not legal or healthcare advice.
- The website incorporates information and content in the form of text, graphic, audio, video, downloads, links, source codes, copyrights, trademarks, and information about STAR Community Services (Content). STAR Community Services and other parties have invested money, time and effort to develop the Content and retain all rights, including intellectual property rights, to the Content. Except as expressly set out below, STAR Community Services does not grant you any licence or property rights in relation to the Content.
- You must not download, copy, use, reproduce or reference any Content for business or commercial purposes. You may download, copy, reproduce or store the Content and establish links to this website from your own website or from within your documents, but only where you do so for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Star Community Services is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered in connection with the use of this website or the Content, or in connection with any materials contained on any other website, online service or other materials to which we provide a link (Linked Materials). The links to other websites are provided for convenience purposes only and STAR Community Services does not purport to approve or endorse any of the Linked Materials..
- STAR Community Services makes no warranties or representations in relation to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of the Content or Linked Materials. STAR Community Services does not represent or warrant that the Content or Linked Materials are free of computer viruses or other defects. STAR Community Services recommends that virus checks should be done on any downloaded Content or Linked Materials.
- Changes may be made to this website from time to time. However, STAR Community Services makes no representation that the Content will be updated and STAR Community Services is not liable for any losses suffered in relation to Content or Linked Materials which are out of date.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, all warranties, representations and implied terms are excluded.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, any liability incurred in relation to Content of Linked Materials, is limited to the resupply of the Content or links to the Linked Materials, or the reasonable cost of having the Content or the links to the Linked Materials resupplied.
- STAR Community Services will under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or for any damages for loss of business, profits, revenues or goodwill, or for any loss or corruption of data, arising out of the Content or Linked Materials.
- This site collects and analyses information from users. We record your visit and log information for statistical purposes including your IP address, the date and time of the visit, pages accessed and documents downloaded. This information may be analysed to determine our sites usage statistics and help us improve our services.
Clients may seek assistance from the below-listed advocacy groups and organisations.
- Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia
- Queensland Advocacy Incorporated (Q A I)
- People with Disability Australia
- Carers Queensland
- Queensland Ombudsman
Copyright 2022, Star Community Services. All rights reserved.