Home Care Packages Brisbane
There's no place like home. STAR Community Services can support you in living in your own home with Home Care Packages as well as a wide range of Commonwealth Home Support Program aged care services.
Simply call STAR on 3821 6699 to book your one-on-one consultation.
STAR Home Care Packages
STAR can support you in the process of accessing and managing your home care package from level 1 to level 4. We are an award-winning non-profit organisation operating since 1996. Give us a call on 3821 6699 to get started!
With STAR, you will receive:
- Dedicated Care Coordinator and a consistent reliable support team
- Support workers are introduced to you before commencing services
- Individualised support plan
- After hours emergency contacts
- Get exclusive access to unique services that enhance your independence e.g. technology training, home safety assessment and customised social programs
- Nursing assessment upon commencement and then annually, or as required.
STAR Home Care Package services include but are not limited to:
- Personal care e.g. showering, dressing
- Help with domestic tasks
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Home maintenance and gardening
- Flexible in home respite
Transport and social
- Award winning, door to door transport service
- One on one companionship
- Lunch clubs, day trips
- Range of social activities to choose from that match your preferences and interests
Health and wellbeing
- Clinical care such as nursing
- Allied health e.g. occupational therapy, physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, nutrition
- Specialist service e.g. dementia advisory service and much more!
Call STAR on 3821 6699 to book your free one-on-one consultation.
Fees and Charges
- Low flat monthly fee and no hidden charges. Please click here for the STAR Home Care Packages Fees and Charges Schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions about Home Care Packages.
- What is a Home Care Package? A Home Care Package is a coordinated package of care and services to help you live independently in your home for as long as you can.
- What are the four levels of Home Care Packages? There are 4 levels of Home Care Packages ranging from level 1 for basic care needs to level 4 for high care level needs. (Source- My Aged Care)
Level 1- Basic Care Needs
Level 2- Low Care Needs
Level 3- Intermediate Care Needs
Level 4- High Care Needs
- What is the difference between Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages? The CHSP services helps senior Australians to access entry-level support services to live independently and safely at home. Home Care Packages (HCP) are designed for those with more complex care needs that go beyond what the Commonwealth Home Support Programme can provide. Read more about CHSP services offered by STAR.
STAR can support you in the process of accessing and managing your home care package. Simply give us a call on 3821 6699 to get started. The My Aged Care Website also has information on Home Care Packages. You can also ring My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
Aged Care Support for Veterans:
STAR Community Services is an award winning Aged Care, NDIS and Disability Support Services provider servicing Redlands, Logan, Ipswich, Darling Downs and Gold Coast. Call STAR for Home Care Packages in Brisbane including Redlands, Logan, Ipswich, Gold Coast.
For Home Care Packages Brisbane call STAR on 3821 6699.
STAR Community Services is a non-profit home care package provider in Brisbane.