Decluttering and downsizing assistance
Are you planning on downsizing your home?
STAR is now offering a new service to support seniors who are looking to downsize their home.
Downsizing and moving into a smaller home can be a challenging process. STAR will support you at every stage.
If you are considering downsizing but not sure where to start, please call Deb Mitchell on 07 3821 6699.
De-cluttering and support service.
STAR Community Services have introduced a new service to assist those whose lives are being affected by hoarding and/or squalor. We offer comprehensive, person centered support to improve an individual’s quality of life.
Our services include:
- Home risk assessments
- Fire safety checks and improvements
- Sorting and de-cluttering
- Removal of unwanted items
- Assistance to donate loved items to charity
- Referrals to specialised mental health support
- Deep cleaning
- Referrals to additional services (domestic assistance, home maintenance, transport etc)
*Services are subject to availability and eligibility criteria.
STAR will offer non-judgmental, compassionate support which is centered around your needs and wishes. This service is open to individuals registered with My Aged Care who live in Redlands, Gold Coast, Logan, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
Please give us a call for more information.